The world of Terra Battle is filled with fantastic warriors, mages, beasts, and even teen idols. In their quest to find The Maker, the heroes face all manner of bizarre creatures and monsters, but one of the biggest challenges they face is the legendary dragon Bahamut. A massive, fire-breathing beast who you may recognize from another series Hironobu Sakaguchi has worked on, Bahamut has been a formidable foe (and occasional ally) for heroes of all stripes.
So we want to ask you the question, to defeat Bahamut, who would YOUR Ultimate Band of Mercenaries consist of?
UPDATE: The winner has been formally chosen by your votes! Congrats to AdAbsurdium for his winning squad, Le Squad!
A savage army of Rage Faces promises to leave Bahamut saying "No me Gusta".
- Rage Guy
- OhOkay Guy
- Forever Alone Guy
- Me Gusta Guy
- Troll Face Guy
Roses are red, violets are blue, Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru
- Kenshiro (Fist of the North Star)
- Chun-li (Street Fighter)
- Arnold the Schwarzenegger (Various)
- Segata Sanshiro the Saturn (Sega Saturn Ads)
- Space Battleship Yamato (Space Battleship Yamato)
A much-hated sparkling vampire is the bait
- Kain Highwind (Final Fantasy)
- Kira Yamato (Gundam Seed)
- Lelouch Vi Brittania (Code Geass)
- Edward Cullen (Twilight)
- Ask Ketchum (Pokemon)
The Inventor of the Super Soaker!?
- Yuna the Summoner (Final Fantasy)
- Daryl Dixon the Marksman (The Walking Dead)
- Harry Stamper the Forgetful (Played by Bruce Willis from the movie Armageddon)
- Megaman the Rock (Megaman Legends 1 & 2)
- Lonnie Johnson the Inventor (Inventor of the Super Soaker)
An all out Ice assault
- Sailor Moon (Sailor Moon)
- Mr. Freeze (Batman)
- Ice King (Adventure Time)
- Lyanna Stark (Game of Thrones)
- Valka (How to Train Your Dragon 2)