“ Seek out companions to join your quest for truth in the name of good.
Rare characters will join you. If you're already allies, their level and skill boost will rise. ”
With the exception of event characters and promotional characters, all classes of adventurers are available. The distribution is 4% Z (Rainbow), 10% SS / 15% S (Gold), and 71% evenly distributed between A/B (Silver) – exact rates can be viewed in-game by tapping the [Lineup] button on the Recruit screen.
- Each recruitment costs 5 Energy.
- If a player has enough energy, they can recruit multiple adventurers at once, for up to 10 recruitments at a cost of 50 Energy.
- One free recruitment may be performed every 24 hours by watching a video.
- New characters recruited from the Pact of Truth start at level 10 and 0% skill boost.
- Sometimes "+" pacts may appear while recruiting. This grants the recruited character an additional +1–5 levels and +0.5–3.0% skill boost.
- If you recruit a character you already possess, your existing character will gain:
Removing from the pool
- Once a character reaches 100% skill boost, that character will no longer be recruitable from the Pact of Truth.
- Once a player owns all characters available from the Pact of Truth at 100% skill boost, they will be unable to perform any more recruitments from the Pact of Truth.
The following is a list of Adventurers that may be recruited from the Pact of Truth and the Pact of Fate's "Recruit with energy" option.
Some recoded characters may become available during events. See the lineup during each specific event for details.
PoF — Characters that can also be recruited from the Pact of Fellowship.
Ch # — Characters that are not available until the indicated chapter is completed.
Terra Battle 2 collaboration characters were only available from the Pact of Truth and Pact of Fate for the duration of the event.
- Lew (SS), Roland (SS), Ryoma (Z), Djagos (Z), Chirol (Z)
- Koh (SS), Mizury (Z), Elga (Z), Tsutsura (Z), and Rowlow (Z)
- Pacts have different appearances depending on the rarity of the character obtained.
- Rainbow — Z Class
- Gold — SS and S Class
- Silver — A and B Class
- A recruitment is not performed until the envelope is opened with a tap. It is possible to cancel a recruitment by tapping the "Back" button before opening the envelope.
- After the Version 1.1.1 update, duplicate S and SS characters that are recruited will instead gain 5 levels and 10% skill boost.
- Introduced in the Version 2.4.0 update, duplicate Z Class characters that are recruited will gain 6 levels and 12% skill boost.
- The Version 2.6.0 update introduced "+ Pacts", which appears randomly and gives a set bonus to the recruited character's level and skill boost.
- Version 5.2.0 removed Recode DNA characters and added visible recruitment rates.
- Version 5.5.0 added the limited-time characters Shay, Arionne, Tronic Gal, and Senala to the permanent pool.
|Map||Chapters • Cryptid Forest • Orbling Cavern • Shin'en Λ (Quest) • Mutoh Λ (Quest)|
To another world: Ultimate Five • The Death of Shay and Arionne
|Arena||Special Quests • Descent Quests • Eidolons • Tower of Temptation|
|Huntland||Metal Zone • Hunting Zone • Strikes Back Quests • Daily Quests|
|Main||Characters • Companions • Items • Achievements|
|Tavern||Pact of Fate • Pact of Truth • Pact of Fellowship • Companions of Truth • Companions of Fellowship|
Trading Post • Add Jobs • Recode DNA • Upgrade Companions
Energy Shop • Restore Stamina