“ Probe the hearts of monsters and warriors.
Old foes may become friends. If you're already allies, their level and skill boost will rise. ”
The number of characters that can be recruited expands as Chapters are completed. Although many characters are available from the start, some monsters (notably A and B classes) only appear after completing certain chapters.
Adventurers can also be recruited from the Pact of Truth.
Recruiting[edit | edit source]
- A single recruitment costs 3,000 Coins.
- If a player has enough coins, they can recruit multiple characters at once, for up to 10 recruitments at a cost of 30,000 Coins.
- Fellowship Tickets may be used in place of coins for both recruitment options. If the player owns any Fellowship Tickets, they must all be used before the player may recruit with coins.
- New characters recruited from the Pact of Fellowship start at level 10 and 0% skill boost.
+ Pacts[edit | edit source]
- Sometimes "+" pacts may appear while recruiting. This grants the recruited character an additional +1–5 levels and +0.5–3.0% skill boost.
Duplicates[edit | edit source]
- If you recruit a character you already possess, your existing character will gain:
- Six levels and 12% skill boost for Z Class
- Five levels and 10% skill boost for SS and S Class
- One level and 5% skill boost for A Class and below
Removing from the pool[edit | edit source]
- Once a character reaches 100% skill boost, that character will no longer be recruitable from the Pact of Fellowship.
- Monsters can still be recruited from battle, but nothing will be gained from additional recruitments.
- Once a player owns all characters available from the Pact of Fellowship at 100% skill boost, they will be unable to perform any more recruitments from the Pact of Fellowship.
Recruitment pool[edit | edit source]
Initially, there are a total of 10 Adventurers and 44 Monsters (39 C Class, and 5 D Class) once Chapter 1 (the tutorial) is completed.
Once Chapter 28 is completed, there are a total of 10 Adventurers and 84 Monsters (8 A Class, 9 B Class, 56 C Class, and 11 D Class).
After all chapters have been completed, there are a total of 10 Adventurers and 93 Monsters (17 A Class, 9 B Class, 56 C Class, and 11 D Class).
Adventurers available from the Pact of Fellowship may also be recruited from the Pact of Truth (except Dracorin and recoded characters).
Adventurers[edit | edit source]
A Class[edit | edit source]
- Ancient Sadness
- Celestial Dragon
- Fortified Oxsecian Bulwark
- Giant Nega
- Onyx Dragon
B Class[edit | edit source]
C Class[edit | edit source]
- Beastfolk Archer
- Beastfolk Healer
- Beastfolk Knight
- Beastfolk Mage (Fire)
- Beastfolk Mage (Ice)
- Beastfolk Mage (Lightning)
- Beastfolk Mage (Darkness)
- Beastfolk Warrior
- Dark Petrifier
- Dark Tortoise
- Devil Bat
- Lizardfolk Archer
- Lizardfolk Healer
- Lizardfolk Knight
- Lizardfolk Mage (Fire)
- Lizardfolk Mage (Ice)
- Lizardfolk Mage (Lightning)
- Lizardfolk Mage (Darkness)
- Lizardfolk Warrior
- Mage (Fire)
- Mage (Ice)
- Mage (Lightning)
- Mage (Darkness)
- Mantle Tortoise
- Mech Orbling
- Mechavirus 3721
- Red Starwhip
- Stonefolk Archer
- Stonefolk Healer
- Stonefolk Knight
- Stonefolk Mage (Fire)
- Stonefolk Mage (Ice)
- Stonefolk Mage (Lightning)
- Stonefolk Mage (Darkness)
- Stonefolk Warrior
- Vial Chucker
- White Sabertooth
D Class[edit | edit source]
Availability by Chapter[edit | edit source]
This shows what characters are available from the Pact of Fellowship, depending on what chapter you currently have completed. Once you've completed a chapter, all monsters from that chapter and all previous chapters can be obtained from the Pact. This may not the same as the chapters where the monsters can be recruited in game. For that, see the page on the monster in question. Use this table if you wish to clear out the Pact of Fellowship without finishing certain chapters.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- During the soft launch, the Pact of Fellowship cost 8,000 Coins.
- Pacts have different appearances depending on the rarity of the character obtained.
- Rainbow — Z Class
- Gold — SS Class
- Silver — A, B and C Class
- Bronze — D Class
- A recruitment is not performed until the envelope is opened with a tap. It is possible to cancel a recruitment by tapping the "Back" button before opening the envelope.
- The Version 2.6.0 update introduced "+" pacts, which appears randomly and gives a set bonus to the recruited character's level and skill boost.
- Seiryu was originally intended to be added to the Pact of Truth only, but was accidentally added to the Pact of Fellowship instead. After being taken out for a period of time, Seiryu was re-added and made available in both Pacts. 
- There are some monsters that are not available from the Pact of Fellowship. For a full list and information on obtaining these monsters, see Monsters/Availability.
- Invincible Λ was added to the Pact of Fellowship and Pact of Fate (coins) in Version 4.4.0.
- Seiryu Λ was added to the Pact of Fellowship and Pact of Fate (coins) in Version 4.5.0.
|Map||Chapters • Cryptid Forest • Orbling Cavern • Shin'en Λ (Quest) • Mutoh Λ (Quest)|
To another world: Ultimate Five • The Death of Shay and Arionne
|Arena||Special Quests • Descent Quests • Eidolons • Tower of Temptation|
|Huntland||Metal Zone • Hunting Zone • Strikes Back Quests • Daily Quests|
|Main||Characters • Companions • Items • Achievements|
|Tavern||Pact of Fate • Pact of Truth • Pact of Fellowship • Companions of Truth • Companions of Fellowship|
Trading Post • Add Jobs • Recode DNA • Upgrade Companions
Energy Shop • Restore Stamina