“ Fate weaves not happenstance but inevitable design.The Pact of Fate is where players can recruit Adventurers and Monsters by using Energy or Coins. It can be accessed from [Tavern] > [Recruit].
Characters and monsters will join your cause.
Getting the same ally again will boost their level and luck. ”
Recruit with energy Edit
- Features the same pool of characters as the Pact of Truth
- Each recruitment costs 5 Energy.
- If a player has enough energy, they can recruit multiple adventurers at once, for up to 10 recruitments at a cost of 50 Energy.
- One free recruitment may be performed every 24 hours by watching a video.
- New characters recruited from the Pact of Fate start at level 10, with 0% skill boost and 0 Luck.
Recruit with coins Edit
- Features the same pool of characters as the Pact of Fellowship
- A single recruitment costs 3,000 Coins.
- If a player has enough coins, they can recruit multiple characters at once, for up to 10 recruitments at a cost of 30,000 Coins.
- Fellowship Tickets may be used in place of coins for both coin recruitment options. If the player owns any Fellowship Tickets, they must all be used before the player may recruit with coins.
- New characters recruited from the Pact of Fate start at level 10, 0% skill boost and 0 Luck.
+ Pacts Edit
- Sometimes "+" pacts may appear while recruiting. This grants the recruited character an additional +1–5 levels and +0.5–3 Luck.
- If you recruit a character you already possess, instead your existing character will gain:
Removing from the pool Edit
- Once a character reaches their Luck cap, that character will no longer be recruitable from the Pact of Fate.
- Lambda (Λ) and Z Class max: 100 Luck
- SS and S Class max: 80 Luck
- A Class and below max: 70 Luck
- Once a player owns all characters available from the Pact of Fate at max Luck, they will be unable to perform any more recruitments from the Pact of Fate.
- The energy and coin pools are separate, and must be cleared out separately.
The Pact of Fate's "Recruit with energy" option has the same events as the Pact of Truth. See Pact of Truth#Events for a list of events.
- The Pact of Fate was added in Version 4.2.0 and released on August 29, 2016.
- Pacts have different appearances depending on the rarity of the character obtained.
- Rainbow — Z Class
- Gold — SS and S Class
- Silver — A, B and C Class
- Bronze — D Class
- A recruitment is not performed until the envelope is opened with a tap. It is possible to cancel a recruitment by tapping the "Back" button before opening the envelope.
- Characters do not gain skill boost from the Pact of Fate.
- "+" Pacts were not available from the Pact of Fate until Version 4.3.0.
- Version 5.2.0 removed Recode DNA characters and added visible recruitment rates.
|Map|| Chapters • Cryptid Forest • Orbling Cavern • Shin'en Λ (Quest) • Mutoh Λ (Quest)|
To another world: Ultimate Five • The Death of Shay and Arionne
|Arena||Special Quests • Descent Quests • Eidolons • Tower of Temptation|
|Huntland||Metal Zone • Hunting Zone • Strikes Back Quests • Daily Quests|
|Main||Characters • Companions • Items • Achievements|
|Tavern|| Pact of Fate • Pact of Truth • Pact of Fellowship • Companions of Truth • Companions of Fellowship|
Trading Post • Add Jobs • Recode DNA • Upgrade Companions
Energy Shop • Restore Stamina