Monsters are characters that are generally less powerful than Adventurers, mainly due to having one job, but may be helpful for filling strategic gaps. Recoded monsters turn into Adventurers and have three jobs. These characters can have 1 to 4 skills. Generally, lower rarity monsters have less skills, while higher rarities have more skills. Terra Battle classifies units as either Adventurers or Monsters, even though some monsters are actually humanoids.
Monsters that you have previously encountered in battle may be recruitable via the Pact of Fellowship for 3,000 coins. Monsters can also be recruited when defeated in battle at a low chance.
List by rarity[edit | edit source]
Other lists[edit | edit source]
- For a list of Monsters by availability, see Monsters/Availability.
- For the availability of Monsters from the Pact of Fellowship, see Pact of Fellowship.
- For a sortable table of Monsters, see Monsters/Sortable table.
- For recruiting monsters from battle, see Monster Farming.
- For a sortable table of Character stats, see Characters/Stats.