The best farming spot is Chapter 6-8 for 7 stamina. 2 Power Pyramid + 1 Power Pyramid (Boss) gives an expected 0.4 Metal Tickets for each run (17.5 stamina per ticket). When the Daily Bonus doubles the item drop rate of Chapter 6, this increases to an expected 0.8 tickets per run (8.75 stamina per ticket).
As it takes approximately 17.5 stamina to gain 1 Metal Ticket at the normal drop rate, and Metal Zones 1–5 cost 15 stamina or less, it is typically not efficient to farm Metal Tickets from 6-8 to use in Metal Zones 1–5. If one were to farm Metal Tickets at the normal drop rate, it would be more efficient to use them on Metal Zone 6 or 7.
For the best efficiency, it is recommended to wait until Chapter 6 has a doubled item drop rate. Efficiency can be further increased by bringing characters with the Treasure Hunter skill, or using a 100 Luck team.
Allows the player to enter any available Metal Zone from the Huntland without spending stamina. It can be used by going to [Huntland] > [Metal Zone], and selecting a quest. One ticket is consumed upon starting the Metal Zone quest.
- Available occasionally at the Trading Post
- Chapter 6-4 - Power Pyramid x3 (10%)
- Chapter 6-6 - Power Pyramid x2 (10%)
- Chapter 6-8 - Power Pyramid x2 (10%), Power Pyramid (Boss) (20%)
- Chapter 6-9 - Power Pyramid x3 (10%)
- Crystal Road - (20%, not affected by Treasure Hunter)
- Tropical Haze daily quest - Various enemies (15%)
- Complete Chapter 5 for the first time (Metal Ticket x2)
- Complete Chapter 7 for the first time (Metal Ticket x2)
- "Chronicles" and "Job" Achievements (one-time only)
- As of patch 1.1.4, the stamina cost to use Metal Tickets has been decreased to 0.
- On October 11, 2014, 3 Metal Tickets were awarded to all players by the admins.
- On November 1, 2014, 3 Metal Tickets were awarded to all players to celebrate a Twitter event in Japan.
- On November 6, 2014, Metal Tickets can be used to access Metal Zones 2 and 3 in the Arena. 3 Metal Tickets were also awarded to all players by the admins.
- On December 12, 2014, a special Niconico Live event with Sakaguchi and two other developers included a code for 5 Metal Tickets and 3 Energy.(More details)
- On April 29, 2016, Version 4.0.0 introduced the Metal Ticket rewards for completing Chapters 5 and 7.
|Companions||Metal Minion • Metal Minion Λ|
|Enemies||Golden Runner • Metal Gorf • Metal Mirror • Metal Orbling • Metal Orbling Mage • Metal Runner|
|Bosses||Metal Orbling King|
|Quests||Metal Zone • Dragon Road • Machine Road|
|Companion Ticket • Fellowship Ticket • Metal Ticket|