- All players are placed in the B League at the start of the event. (Total of 3 Leagues consisting of B > A > S.)
- B League: Level 25 cap
- A League: Level 65 cap. HP x3.
- S League: No level cap. HP x4.
- Matches require the use of the dedicated VS Stamina.
- Victory points are gained by either dropping the opposing team to one or fewer members or by having more members remaining at the end of the battle.
- Victory: +100 points
- Underdog bonus: +50 points
- Consecutive wins bonus: starts at +20 points, increases as win streak goes up
- Draw: +30 points
- Loss: 0 points (B), -25 points (A), -50 points (S)
- Victory: +100 points
As its name suggests, the Junior Cup shines the spotlight on the "children" of Terra Battle. When any characters designated as "Juniors" pincer and defeat an enemy, all Juniors on that team will power up! Trample your foes with the power of YOUTH!
- For Junior Cup #2:
Companion effects will be nullified in this cup. Show your opponents that you don't need any extra help to crush them!
All junior characters in Junior Cup receive passive stat boosts. Stats of junior Wild Beasts are multiplied by the following:
Stats of junior characters of other species are multiplied by the following:
In addition, if an enemy NPC is pincered and defeated by two junior characters, all junior characters in the team will receive the following stackable buffs for 4 turns:
- A and B Leagues: ATK +12%, MATK +12%
- S League: ATK +17%, MATK +17%
These are the junior characters:
|League||Points to Qualify||Promotion Rewards|
|S||2500||Energy ×3||Deluxe Pacifier|
|A||700||Energy ×2||Whimsical Pacifier|
|1 – 50||Energy ×15||Fighting Phenom|
|51 – 100||Energy ×10||Pipsqueak Powerhouse|
|101 – 500||Energy ×5||Tiny Terror|
|501 – 1000||Energy ×5||-|
- Junior Cup #1 Start: 1/14 (Thu) 10:00 PM (PST)
- Junior Cup #1 End: 1/22 (Fri) 4:00 PM (PST)
- Ranking announcements begin around 1/22 (Fri) 7:00 PM.
- Results shown until 1/24 4:00 PM (PST).
- Junior Cup #2 Start: 7/7 (Thu) 11:00 PM (PDT)
- Junior Cup #2 End: 7/15 (Fri) 5:00 PM (PDT)
- Ranking announcements begin around 7/15 (Fri) 8:00 PM.
- Results shown until 7/17 5:00 PM (PDT).
- Junior Cup #3 Start: 7/6 11:00 PM (PDT)
- Junior Cup #3 End: 7/14 5:00 PM (PDT)
- Ranking announcements begin around 7/14 8:00 PM.
- Results shown until 7/16 5:00 PM (PDT).
Junior Cup has the following NPC enemies:
“ The bigger they are, the harder they fall! May the best kid win! ”
- — Start of battle
“ Pint-size pincer power-up! ”
- — After an enemy NPC is pincered and defeated by two juniors
- In Junior Cup #1, KO Bonus gave +50 points.
- Companions were disabled and Casting Puppet was added in Junior Cup #2.