Sweet Temptation[edit | edit source]
“ "Sweet Temptation" features the temptingly tasty Energelatin--but he won't go down easily with Dark Gelatin guarding his back! Can you defeat this jiggly dessert duo for that sweet, sweet energy? This daily quest can be completed once a day. ”
- — Shown at start of quest
Difficulty: 50 (Characters synced to level 50)
Battles: 1 (Death in 5 turns)
In-game hint: All characters synced to level 50 automatically. Physical attacks largely ineffective.
Enemies[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
The battle will start with Dark Gelatin casting "Death Sentence" on the player's entire squad. This will cause characters to die in 5 turns unless they have Death Ward.
Both bosses have "Jelly Form", which grants 100% physical evasion, and can only be reliably damaged with magical attacks. Both bosses have "Linear Attack, 1 Column" and "Linear Attack, 3 Columns", which hits the bosses' entire column and, for 3 Columns, the adjacent columns as well.
Defeat both bosses in the same turn to receive the drop. The bosses will revive each other unless they are both defeated on the same turn.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 1 Energy
Luck Treasure Chests[edit | edit source]
|A||Species-type items, Weapon-type items, Attribute-type items|
|B||Species-type items, Weapon-type items, Attribute-type items|
|C||Weapon-type items, |
Kraken, Lich, Marilith, Tiamat, Celestial Dragon, Onyx Dragon, Vajra, Cryowisp, Pyrowisp
|D||A'merpact ΟⅡ, Andelucia ΟⅡ, Okklitot ΟⅡ, Grace ΟⅡ, Korin ΟⅡ, Mizell ΟⅡ, Lacuma ΟⅡ, Ra'prow ΟⅡ|
|Luck 80|| Deepwater Helix, Mantle Helix, Temporal Helix, Flawless Helix, |
Black Hole, White Hole, Wormhole, Ether, Elixir,
A'merpact ΟⅡ, Andelucia ΟⅡ, Okklitot ΟⅡ, Grace ΟⅡ, Korin ΟⅡ, Mizell ΟⅡ, Lacuma ΟⅡ, Ra'prow ΟⅡ
|Luck 100||A'merpact ΟⅡ, Andelucia ΟⅡ, Okklitot ΟⅡ, Grace ΟⅡ, Korin ΟⅡ, Mizell ΟⅡ, Lacuma ΟⅡ, Ra'prow ΟⅡ|
Recommended monsters[edit | edit source]
The following is a list of monster alternatives for players who don't have strong elemental adventurers.
- 'Folk Mage (Human, Beastfolk, Lizardfolk, Stonefolk) - 2 elemental skills by LV 50
- Megacell - Ice mage with 3 ice skills at LV 50
- Regenercell - Healer with an area (1) MATK buff for your mages and Mega/Giga Heal, Chain
- Onyx Dragon - Darkness mage with 2 darkness skills at LV 50
- Vajra - Lightning mage with 2 lightning skills at LV 50
- Mantledrake - Fire mage with 2 fire skills at LV 50
- Tiamat - Mage with 3x Tier 3 mage skills at LV 50
- Red Starwhip - Weak Fire mage with an area (1) debuff to lower enemy MDEF so all your mages do more damage