Particle Hoarder Horde?
“ In "Particle Hoarder Horde?" a horde of Particle Hoarders will appear, but which has the secret stash of particles?
Only the real one will show any love! This daily quest can be completed once a day. ”
- — Shown at start of quest
Difficulty: 15 (Characters synced to level 15)
In-game hint: All characters synced to level 15 automatically.
- Particle Hoarder (Lv 18) x8
Characters will only have access to their first skill slot, so choose jobs and arrange skills accordingly. With the addition of Companions, it is possible to equip A Class and lower companions to increase damage output.
Only one Particle Hoarder has the drop, the rest are clones and will spawn more clones when defeated. Defeating the Particle Hoarder with the drop will end the quest.
When the battle loads, the Particle Hoarder with the drop is the one that starts closest the top. It always moves first and is the only one that uses "Heal, Area (1)". When it reaches 40% health or less, it will display the message "Gathering strength..." and start glowing, followed by "Energy Emission, Cross (All)" on the next turn.
The clones may pincer the player's characters and several clones may target the same character. They will summon more clones when defeated.
Luck Treasure Chests
- Note: This is an incomplete list. Please contribute by adding missing drops.
Serenity Shoot, Wisdom Flower, Pelt of Knowledge, Wisp of Jealousy, Cipher Cell, Mangled Horn, Sentient Flame, Lustrous Tail, Tranquil Clock, Tome of Enlightenment,
The following is a list of characters with access to at least two damage skills, or one powerful damage skill at level 15. Not all recoded characters are listed, since most are able to access at least one powerful skill from their skill slot.
1000 DMG + 1x DMG
- Zuzu - Thousand Ray Sword / Megasword
3x DMG + 3x DMG
- Tiamat - Absolute Zero / Tempest
- Invincible Λ - Transcendance, Pincer Area (1) / Ultima & Missle, Cross (All)
3x DMG + 2x DMG
- Lucia Λ - Tempest Blast, Pincer Area (1) / Ultima Blast, Pincer Area (1)
- Jaguna Λ - Teraspear / Gigabow or Gigaspear
3x DMG + 1x DMG
- Odin Λ - Teraspear / Demoralizing Spear, 1 Column
- Bahamut Λ - Solar Wind, Pincer Area (1)
- Leviathan Λ - Absolute Zero, Pincer Area (1)
- Nia Λ - Blizzard Sword
2x DMG + 1x DMG
- Daiana - Inferno, Pincer Area (1) / Fire, Pincer Area (1)
- Lich Λ - Abyss, Pincer Area (1) / Megasword
- Sheena - Gigasword / Megasword
- Alika - Lightning Arrows / Thunder Arrows
- Zael - Gigaslash / Megaslash
- Okklitot - Gigaspear / Megaspear
- Clara - Gigaspear / Megaspear
- Captive Golem - Gigaboulder, Cross (All) / Megaboulder
- Seiryu - Rake, Area (1) / Shadow, Pincer Area (1)
- Echo - Gigamoogle, Area (1) / Megamoogle, Area (1)
1x DMG + 1x DMG
- Fortified Oxsecian Bulwark - Thunder, Pincer Area (1) / Megalauncher
- Jennish - Thunder, Pincer Area (1) / Thunder, Pincer Area (Column)
- Lewto - Fire, Pincer Area (1) / Fire, Pincer Area (Column)
- Piz'fer - Ice, Pincer Area (1) / Ice, Pincer Area (Column)
- Zerro - Shadow, Pincer Area (1) / Shadow, Pincer Area (Column)
- Y'apkar - Icy Blast / Shadow Blast
- Sha'plar - Shadow, Pincer Area (1) / Shadow Blade
- Camellia - Pick two from: Megasword / Megabow / Megaspear
- Samatha - Thunder Strike / Megaspear
- Yukken - Pick two from: Megasword / Megabow / Megaspear
- Yulia - Megasword / Megasword
- Maralme - Fire Blade / Thunder Blade
- Velraine - Ice Blade / Shadow Blade
- Burbaba - Megasword / Megabow
- O'pari - Fire Arrows / Fire Arrows
- Ra'prow - Megaspear / Megaspear
- Sh'berdan - Pick two from: Megaspear / Thunder Strike / Shadow Strike
- Zan - Pick two from: Megasword / Fire Blade / Ice Blade
- Nia - Frost Sword / Wildcat Sword
1x DMG + 1x DMG Area (Requires positioning)