- All players are placed in the B League at the start of the event. (Total of 3 Leagues consisting of B > A > S.)
- B League: Level 25 cap
- A League: Level 65 cap
- S League: No level cap
- Matches require the use of the dedicated VS Stamina.
- Victory points are gained by either dropping the opposing team to one or fewer members or by having more members remaining at the end of the battle.
- Victory: +100 points
- Underdog bonus: +50 points
- Consecutive wins bonus: starts at +20 points, increases as win streak goes up
- Draw: +30 points
- Loss: 0 points (B), -25 points (A), -50 points (S)
- Victory: +100 points
- Maximum Team Cost is 56 for all leagues.
- 100% skill boost
- Three times less vulnerable to sleep, paralysis, confusion, and demoralization (when compared to non-machine characters)
- Skill: Extend Chain, Equip
- B League:
- ATK x2.5 (250 max)
- DEF x4.5 (370 max)
- MATK x4 (400 max)
- MDEF x6.5 (540 max)
- HP x2.5 (3000 max)
- A League:
- Skill: Heal x2, Equip
- ATK x4 (900 max)
- DEF x3.5 (680 max)
- MATK x4 (950 max)
- MDEF x4.1 (850 max)
- HP x2 (15000 max)
- S League:
- Skill: Heal x4, Equip
- ATK x5.4 (1500 max)
- DEF x4.9 (1300 max)
- MATK x5.4 (1700 max)
- MDEF x6.5 (1900 max)
- HP x1.8 (25000 max)
Note: The Powered Point gauge will not fill from attacking or being attacked. The only way to gain a Powered Point is by defeating the Mechamouse that spawns during battle.
|League||Points to Qualify||Promotion Rewards|
|S||2500||Energy ×3||Laser Blaster|
|A||700||Energy ×2||Laz3r Blast3r|
|1 – 50||Energy ×15||Cyberknight|
|51 – 100||Energy ×10||Cyberwarrior|
|101 – 500||Energy ×5||Cybertrooper|
|501 – 1000||Energy ×5||-|
Battlebot Cup #1
- Battlebot Cup #1 Start: 12/3 (Thu) 10:00 PM (PST)
- Battlebot Cup #1 End: 12/11 (Fri) 4:00 PM (PST)
- Ranking announcements begin around 12/11 (Fri) 7:00 PM.
- Results shown until 12/13 4:00 PM (PST).
Battlebot Cup #2
- Battlebot Cup #2 Start: 5/5 (Thu) 11:00 PM (PDT)
- Battlebot Cup #2 End: 5/13 (Fri) 5:00 PM (PDT)
- Ranking announcements begin around 5/13 (Fri) 8:00 PM.
- Results shown until 5/15 5:00 PM (PDT).
Battlebot Cup #3
- Battlebot Cup #3 Start: 2/9 (Thu) 10:00 PM (PST)
- Battlebot Cup #3 End: 2/17 (Fri) 4:00 PM (PST)
- Ranking announcements begin around 2/17 (Fri) 7:00 PM.
- Results shown until 2/19 4:00 PM (PST).
Battlebot Cup #4
- Battlebot Cup #4 Start: 10/20 02:00 AM (PDT)
- Battlebot Cup #4 End: 10/27 5:00 PM (PDT)
- Ranking announcements begin around 10/27 8:00 PM.
- Results shown until 10/29 5:00 PM (PDT).
- Player 1 is cyan. Player 2 is orange.
- B league uses layouts 1 and 2. A and S leagues use all three layouts.
Battlebot Cup has the following NPC enemies:
“ Battlebots, optimize config for max power. All systems go in 3...2...1… ”
- — Start of battle
- In Battlebot Cup #1:
- KO bonus gave +50 points
- Machines had the following stat boosts:
- B League: ATK x2.4, DEF x3, MATK x2.8, MDEF x3.8
- A League: ATK x3.4, DEF x3.5, MATK x3, MDEF x4.1
- S League: ATK x4.9, DEF x4.9, MATK x4.9, MDEF x6.5
- No additional skills, SB bonuses, or reduced vulnerability